Yumi Ton's blog ♥

Bonjour ♥


Welcome to my blog. :)
Im Yumi.
Follow me at:

Facebook| Twitter| Instagram

Tagboard ♥




Sweet Escapes ♥

Anjoe| Bernice| Charlene| Deariie|
Ean| Geston| Goh| Han|
Janice| Jess| Joanne| Kiwi|
Laura| Ling| Miao| Smile|
SotPlak17| Teh Tarik| Turtle| Ven|
Von| Qian|

Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sing L
2013年8月2日星期五 | 8/02/2013 02:24:00 上午 | 0 hearts♥
I guess, to express how you really feel through words is really hard, especially those complicated feelings. Not everyone can truly understand. I have no idea why I tend to drown myself in these sadness. Not that I want to. I just don't know why. What I hate most is insomnia and I have to struggle every night to fall asleep. However, I feel lucky when I have some friends who will constantly find me now and then. In life, there will be a lot of times where we are alone but grab this as an opportunity or treat it as a challenge and add a splash of colour to the dullness. What comes next of your fall is to rise and shine. Move on. :)





标签: ,





/