Happy day
2013年8月21日星期三 | 8/21/2013 09:56:00 下午 | 0 hearts♥
Today Im feeling very great. :D Strongly believe that my life is going to be bright and colourful. I addicted to reading recently. To myself, I guess is a good thing and the best way to spend my time. When you read a book, you feel like you were the author and experience a whole new world. I realize then that this world is really huge. Got to explore more. :) Save money,Yumi! ^^I also want to thank my friends, from AMC and UTP and some other friends, especially the closed ones. They always send positive quotes to me, chat with me, now im fueled with positive thinking and to some guys who care for me :) Aww, thank you (:
Yea, music is the best company, really. They heal our soul and lift up our mood. Share a song with you :)
Fifth Harmony is one of the band i like from X Factor! :3 This song is quite nice and catchy. Enjoy!
标签: miss movin on

