2012年4月28日星期六 | 4/28/2012 12:46:00 上午 | 0 hearts♥
This is so fun ! I created this look and how i wish i were rich so that i can buy all these items :(
Sorry guys that i have not been updating my blog for quite some time. There are new updates here. *winks*
I switched job. Currently, i work as a class teacher in my primary school - SJK(C) Gunung Rapat.The class im teaching is 4R , apparently the last class.
Sometimes, i admit they really gave me headache and trouble as they are hard to control,noisy,not disciplined,lazy and love giving excusessssss. From the first day i work, i have been collecting money, tuition fees,computer fees,magazine $ . I need to read beforehand before i started any lessons ,except for Maths ,hahahaha.
Subjects that i teaching is Chinese,Moral,Mathematics in Chinesse and English,KH,SV,Geography,sports,and music.
Today i had sports and enjoyed playing badminton with my students ^^ Sometimes,they are cute, but sometimes they are annoying and irritating,especially their noise, incredibly extremely LOUD that no one can imagine that. Luckily, that i still left 4 more weeks. :D hehehehe and guess what? I have the opportunity to prepare questions for the mid-term exam for English Mathematics and measure their heights,weights and eyesight as well. I am so glad that i got this chance since i just work for 2 months! Will upload some photos.
Signing off,not going to post a granny long post.
p/s : my second plushie has completed, is a bunny <3 going to need more felt


