Yumi Ton's blog ♥

Bonjour ♥


Welcome to my blog. :)
Im Yumi.
Follow me at:

Facebook| Twitter| Instagram

Tagboard ♥




Sweet Escapes ♥

Anjoe| Bernice| Charlene| Deariie|
Ean| Geston| Goh| Han|
Janice| Jess| Joanne| Kiwi|
Laura| Ling| Miao| Smile|
SotPlak17| Teh Tarik| Turtle| Ven|
Von| Qian|

Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


2010年11月30日星期二 | 11/30/2010 05:02:00 下午 | 0 hearts♥
It's holiday now.The one i waited.
i wanted to study,but i just keep on finding excuses for myself.
i wanted to play,but nothing to play.
Everything seems so lifeless.Even Facebook.

oh yea,i had a haircut.
have been missing my long hair for days. *sobs*
Now,its really short.Hoping my hair will grow long very soon.

December is coming.The year is coming to an end.
Have always been alone this year.Many friends gone.Even in the same school,but dont get the time to talk to each other.There are new faces around them.They just like the reasons we get further.Things really changed.*sigh*

Last time,i easily get inspired or motivated.A simple movie also can give me energy.
But not for now.Many things easily be forgotten by me.Everything seems unimportant.
Included my studies.Frankly, i seldom do my homework.Getting worse.Nothing excites me also.
I think nobody can help me except myself.What am i thinking?I really have no idea.I hate this.
Confuse.I must get myself settled.

signing off
.




/