Quiz
2008年11月8日星期六 | 11/08/2008 10:37:00 下午 | 0 hearts♥
1.My friends...Are my oxygen to live on..=]
2.I'm listening to...
爱不愧 [♥]
3.Maybe I should learn...
Appreciate what I have
4.My plan...
Is to be a perfect me
5.I don't understand...
Why somebody so cool..=x
6.I lost...
My ownself for a year.. T.T
7.People say...
Practice makes Perfect
8.I am missing...
HIM! >.<
9.Love means...
Everything is about him/her
10.I never want to...
Have my heart broken
11.When I wake up in the morning...
I felt sleepy
12.Today,I...
Did nothing but online.. =x
13.What is your phone brand?
Samsung
14.What is the last 3 digits of your phone no?
923
15.What is your network provider?
Maxis
16.How many msgs are there in your inbox?
97
17.If you are on prepaid card,how many credits do you have?
11.39
18.What do you have as your main ringtone?
i use vibration =x
标签: frm Deariie

